Monday, May 30, 2011

About This Blog

This blog is geared towards college students or anyone who wants to enjoy easy meals that do not cost as much as tuition. Being a student is hard enough, why worry about what you are going to eat. This blog will show students that they can enjoy meals cooked at home, instead of eating fast food or processed foods. I will have made all the items prior to writing about them and I will include a picture of the final product. This blog will add if I would make this meal again or if it was a disaster. Hopefully, these recipes will help students realize that they can have delicious food that was easy to make and light on the pocketbook.

Everyone around me cooks. My mother is a consultant with Pampered Chef and my grandmother has learned how to cook Polish and Italian food from her parents. I am slowly learning these family recipes and I am eager to make and share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment